Castillian Resources Corp. is a Canadian mineral exploration company listed on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol “CT” which has gold and base metal properties in Canada and South America. Castillian’s flag ship property is the Hope Brook Gold Project located in southwestern Newfoundland where, to date, it has completed over 35,000 metres of diamond drilling.
- Significantly advanced flagship Hope Brook Gold Project in Newfoundland
- Updated NI 43-101 mineral resource report (October 1, 2012) containes 548,000 inferred ounces of gold and 590,000 indicated ounces of gold
- Recent Fall drill program outlined a major new near-surface target zone
- Excellent potential to expand the resource both along strike and down dip
- More than 8 km of underexplored mineralized structure identified to date
- Owns 100% interest in 1,005 claims covering approx. 25,000 ha
- Historical production of 752,163 ounces of gold during period of low gold prices (1987-1997)